Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters 9.14.12





This is me committing to doing something at least once a week, so here goes!

Dear work, I am so happy a new manager was hired, maybe I will make it to daycare to pick up Anna Kate on time once this month. Dear husband, thanks so much for a night out last night.  That was really refreshing.  Dear Anna Kate, I know your teeth are coming in and that really sucks, but do you think you could eat something other than mac and cheese.  Dear Dogs,  I am very sorry for being a neglectful dog owner for the last year.  I am sure you understand with the fire and new baby why we haven't had as much time for you.  Things are changing and thanks for your patience.  Now that we have an invisible fence you can lay on the front porch all day long. Dear Christmas, I know you are still 101 days away but I am really excited for you to get here so I can decorate our new house and wrap presents for Anna Kate and for Santa to come down our new chimney.


 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yay for a new manager, hopefully a better one!

    New follower!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Blog award. Check out my post from today.

    ReplyDelete