Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What happened to October?

So I was catching up on some other blogs and ended back here and realized I haven't posted anything since September!!  Ummm, I hardly remember what happened in the last two month!  Let's do a photo recap, shall we?

Eddie and I went to the UGA vs Tennessee game!

 We made s'mores with Grandmother and Granddaddy
 


 We went to the pumpkin patch!




 I went to Jacksonville to visit one of my best friends Brittany 
and to watch the Dawgs crush the Gators!


 We went to the fall festival and dressed up as a garden gnome!


She wasn't impressed with the garden gnome outfit...


 We  I carved a pumpkin!
 We took family photos!


Let's see if I can do better for the rest of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the bloggy world, my friend! I've missed your updates! Your pictures are all so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll have had a busy & fun past few months. AK is seriously just adorable & I love your family pic. Beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete