Monday, September 10, 2012

2 years

I have probably experienced more in the past two years than most People experience in a lifetime. If it weren't for Eddie, I would probably be in the crazy house having a mental breakdown right now.

Two years ago I married the most supportive, caring, loving, hard working man I have ever known. He is an amazing father and husband. He is more than I could have ever asked for. We had an amazing wedding surrounded by our friends and family. You can read more about the wedding in the beginning of this post


We have been blessed beyond measure with our wonderful daughter and we have overcome tragedy with rebuilding our home and lives after the fire. We definitely don't have a perfect marriage but if we can survive all that we have experienced already, I think we can survive anything. I love you very much Eddie and can't wait to see what else is in store for us!



2 comments: